HITECH PLACEMENTS, Bangalore
Managed by a team of high Caliber Professionals with excellent track record, HITECH have forged long-term relationship within both Industry and Financial / Professional Services. HITECH has grown fastest as Reliable & Quality Service Provider having its main focus to offer high quality expertise to both Candidates & Clients. Sourcing Skilled Manpower is a challenge today especially in today's rapidly changing Technological Development Scenario & more so in future. Keeping in pace, HITECH provides the people with the right Skills, Commitment, Ability & Experience as per Clients' requirements of their Manpower: Management Professionals - Senior, Middle & Junior Level Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil & Other Engineers Purchase, Stores, Vendor Development, Retail, Supply Chain Management (SCM) Architects, Interior Designers, Project Engineers, Site Engineers / Supervisors Accounts, Finance, Admin, HR, Sales, Marketing Professionals Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Cargo, Export, Import, Documentation Fabric Sourcing, Merchandiser for Textile, Garment, Fabric, Knit Industries Secretary, Executive Secretary, Customer Support, Customer Care Front Office, Receptionist, Sales Co-ordinator, Service Co-ordinator Other Technical & Non-Technical Staff . Recruiter from sector Consulting
- ACCOUNTANT - COMPLIANCE (GST)
Education: B.Com / M.Com / MBA in Commerce / Finance.
Experience: 3 - 4 years Experience in Compliance role for a Multinational Business.
* Accurate Preparation & Timely submission of GST Returns.
* Accuracy of the Calculations & GST Return filing.
* GST is correctly Accounted for within the books of Account
* GST Control Accounts are fully Reconciled.
* The GST authorities on any issues Impacting the GST Registrations
* Dealing with External Consultants on such matters.
* Overseeing GST Payments & Receipts,
* Ensuring Payments are made in a Timely Manner.
* Ensure the company is Compliant with GST Regulations.
* Prepare domestic GST returns for a number of Indian entities within the Group.
* Prepare Sales and Purchase listings for a number of entities.
* Reconcile the GST Accounts with the GST returns.
* Provide follow up & Answer queries of GST Authorities
* Regarding the returns and Claims Filed.
* Manage issue of Esugams & reconcile Esugam
* Issued by Online Portals with Sales & Purchases of the firm.
* Work with the department in case of Roadblocks of Esugam limit
* Other Esguam related issues.
* To GST, Manage Compliance of TDS for the company
* Payments & return Filings as per the required Timelines by the Government.
* Strong Interpersonal Skills.
* Ability to Communicate & Manage.
* Strong Problem Solving & Creative Skills.
* The ability to Exercise Sound Judgment.
* Make Decisions based on Accurate & Timely Analyses.
* Strong working Knowledge of Excel/Tally is preferred.
Salary: As Per Industry Standards
Job Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru
HITECH PLACEMENTS, Bangalore.
- Minumun level of education: Bachelor´s Degree
- Years of experience: 4
- Language(s): English
- Knowledge: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 22 December
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract