HITECH PLACEMENTS, Bangalore
Managed by a team of high Caliber Professionals with excellent track record, HITECH have forged long-term relationship within both Industry and Financial / Professional Services. HITECH has grown fastest as Reliable & Quality Service Provider having its main focus to offer high quality expertise to both Candidates & Clients. Sourcing Skilled Manpower is a challenge today especially in today's rapidly changing Technological Development Scenario & more so in future. Keeping in pace, HITECH provides the people with the right Skills, Commitment, Ability & Experience as per Clients' requirements of their Manpower: Management Professionals - Senior, Middle & Junior Level Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil & Other Engineers Purchase, Stores, Vendor Development, Retail, Supply Chain Management (SCM) Architects, Interior Designers, Project Engineers, Site Engineers / Supervisors Accounts, Finance, Admin, HR, Sales, Marketing Professionals Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Cargo, Export, Import, Documentation Fabric Sourcing, Merchandiser for Textile, Garment, Fabric, Knit Industries Secretary, Executive Secretary, Customer Support, Customer Care Front Office, Receptionist, Sales Co-ordinator, Service Co-ordinator Other Technical & Non-Technical Staff . Recruiter from sector Consulting
- Bangalore, Karnātaka
- ACCOUNTS, FINANCE EXECUTIVE
Education: B.Com / M.Com
Experience: 2 - 5 years of Experience
Accounts Finance Executive, Receivables, Banking Activities, Cash Inflow, FDB Limits, Reconciliation, Debtors, Sales Debit, EBRC, Payment Received, Medium Enterprises, Stock, LC Repayable Status, Cash Balance.
* Banking Activities- Receivables.
* Cash Inflow Activities
* Accounting of Packing Credit, Foreign Bill Discounting.
* Updation of Bank entries & Bank Reconciliation Statements.
* Reconciliation of Debtors.
* Accounting of Sales Debit & Credit Notes.
* Collection of EBRC for every Payment Received.
* Managing Petty Cash.
* Reporting- Schedule of Advances to Creditors, Statement of LC Repayable Status,
* Report on Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Stock & Debtors Statements to be sent to the Bank.
* Schedule of Fixed Loan Liabilities, Report on Cash Flow, Sales & Collections.
* Receivable Ageing Analysis.
* Arrangement of GR Waiver Letters from Bank for Non-commercial Shipments.
Key Action Items:
* Ensuring Receivables are Accounted Precisely against Invoices on Time.
* Follow up for Payments with the Marketing Team.
* Ensuring PC & FDB Limits are Utilized properly & Reconciliation of the same.
* The Debtor Account Balance Maintained Internally Tallies with their Account- Reconciliation.
* Reinstatement of AR Balances on a Monthly Basis.
* Daily Updation of Petty Cash & Monthly Physical Verification of Cash Balance.
Key Result Areas:
* Updation of Bank Entries on a Daily Basis,
* Bank Reconciliation Statements on a Weekly Basis.
* Review of Sales Accounting Online on a Monthly Basis,
* Weekly Cash Flow Updation.
Salary: As Per Industry Standards
Job Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru
HITECH PLACEMENTS, Bangalore.
- Minumun level of education: Bachelor´s Degree
- Years of experience: 5
- Language(s): English
- Knowledge: Microsoft Word
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 29 November
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract